|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 2 in|
Toronto Maple Leafs Game Used Puck Money Clip
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
PLEASE CONTACT STORE FOR AVAILABILITY
UP TO 3 WEEK PROCESSING
- This wallet features an NHL Authenticated Game Used puck whose scratches and scuffs let you know that the puck has seen action.
- Wallet is top quality goat leather with polyester lining. The color is reminiscent of the original hockey goalie’s pads which have since been retired.
- Slim and light-weight with 2 card slots on back and inner pocket. A strong magnetic money clip on front. A metal plate is sewn into the wallet to protect magnetic cards. Measures 3″ x 3-7/8″. Team name is debossed on the back.
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each wallet to ensure authenticity. Look up this number to learn further details about the puck’s game history.
- Each comes in a gift box with an authentication instruction card.
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Penalty Box Official hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. These frozen pucks “sit” better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to sit on edge. The Penalty Box Officials dry the pucks, wrap them with athletic tape and document the date and opponent’s name. The pucks are then sent to NHL Headquarters for further authentication before being forwarded to us. For more information, please visit NHL Authentication
About Tokens & Icons
Tokens & Icons was founded on authenticity in 1991 when Ward Wallau was approved for a license with the New York City Transit Authority (NYCTA). It started as a one-man operation in New York City, moved to Berkeley, CA in 1998, and is now a full office still expanding. With Ward’s trademark persistence and hands-on involvement in the consumer experience, the Tokens & Icons team has acquired over twenty licenses, and has developed a wide selection of authentic and creative gifts.
NHL items are authenticated by both a NHL team representative and the founder of Tokens & Icons. Authenticity is the cornerstone of Tokens & Icons’ business, to read more about their dedication to authentication and certification for each individual product click here.
2 in stock (can be backordered)